miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

The British Invasion: History of British Rock, Vol. 2


1. All Day and All of the Night - The Kinks
2. Do Wah Diddy Diddy - Manfred Mann
3. I'll Keep You Satisfied - Billy J. Kramer
4. I Like It - Gerry & the Pacemakers
5. Summer Song - Chad & Jeremy
6. Don't Throw Your Love Away - The Searchers
7. Catch the Wind - Donovan
8. Heart Full of Soul - The Yardbirds
9. You're My World - Cilla Black
10. I Don't Want to See You Again - Peter & Gordon
11. I'm Alive - The Hollies, The Hollies
12. You Were Made for Me - Freddie & the Dreamers
13. Tell Her No - The Zombies
14. I'll Be There - Gerry & the Pacemakers
15. To Know You Is to Love You - Peter & Gordon
16. Good Golly Miss Molly - The Swinging Blue Jeans
17. Bad Time - The Roulettes
18. Poor Man's Son - The Rockin' Berries
19. That's Why I'm Crying - The Ivy League
20. I Love You - The Zombies


Descargar aqui!